Wednesday December 5th, 2018
As the world’s leading experience agency, GR8 has a clear vision for this truly unique event; to create a bucket list culinary experience never produced before.
In a stunning landmark location in New York, our guests will have a once in a lifetime opportu- nity to meet and experience four chefs at the top of their industry. In addition, the event will be presided over by a renowned winemaker as well as epicurean insiders for a spectacular evening.
Chefs Bottura, Roca, and Colagreco are currently sitting at number 2, 3 and 4 in the ranking of https://www.theworlds50best.com/.
Being able to taste any of these chefs’ dishes would normally require a trip to Italy, France or Spain and never could one have the privilege of tasting all of these chefs’ magnificent creations and dishes under one roof. To cap off the evening, the creative mastermind and classically trained pastry chef Christina Tosi, Founder, and CEO of Milk Bar, will create an innovative and whimsical dessert, specifically for the event.
For the first time ever, these four culinary masters will create together an exceptional mul- ti-course gastronomic dinner featuring their signature dishes from their respective properties: Osteria Francescana, El Celler de Can Roca, Mirazur and Milkbar.
The culmination of this epic evening will be a surprise collaborative dish. We are convinced this culinary creation will be talked about for years to come and viewed as a historic epicurean milestone!
- Four of the world’s top chefs unite in New York City.
- Massimo Bottura, a name that conjures widespread adulation within the culinary world – restaurateur and chef patron of Osteria Francescana, which has ranked Voted No. 1 in the World’s 50 Best Restaurants in 2016 in ‘The World’s 50 Best Restaurants’ list for the past seven years.
- Joan Roca, the worldwide acclaimed culinary genius owner of El Celler de Can Roca. With his brothers he leads El Celler de Can Roca, ranked two times No. 1 in The World’s 50 Best Restaurants, in the list for the past 11 years. Three Michelin stars since 2009. His cuisine balances tradition and innovation, with the mastery of a brilliant technique changing genuine flavors to evoque an emotional experience.
- Mauro Colagreco, opened Mirazur in 2005 after working with Michelin star heavyweights Bernard Loiseau, Alain Passard and Alain Ducasse. Colagreco became the first non-French chef to receive the recognition “Chef of the year” in the influential Gault Millau guide.
- Christina Tosi: Chef, Founder, and CEO of Milk Bar, the innovative Brooklyn-based bakery. A classi-cally trained pastry chef and two time James Beard Award Winner, Christina opened Milk Bar in 2008, and has since catapulted into the spotlight as one of the most iconic American pastry chefs of this generation.
- A stunning landmark location.
- A multi-course gastronomic dinner with one unprecedented collaborative dish.
- Fine wines chosen by international winemaker Roberto Cipresso.
GOD’S LOVE WE DELIVER
God’s Love We Deliver is the New York City metropolitan area’s leading provider of nutritious, individually-tailored meals to people who are too sick to shop or cook for themselves.
Founded in 1985 when one woman began delivering food on her bicycle to a man dying from AIDS, God’s Love now cooks 6,800 meals daily, delivering them to clients living with life-altering illnesses in all five boroughs of New York City, Westchester and Nassau Counties, and Hudson County, New Jersey.
All of God’s Love’s services are provided free of charge to their clients, their children and to the senior caregivers of senior clients, without regard to income. The charity has never maintained a waiting list.
THE SEA PORT DISTRICT / PIER 17
GR8 is excited to be holding our event in the cutting edge Pier 17, the crown jewel of Howard Hughes Corp’s $1.7 billion Seaport redevelopment. At the southern tip of Manhattan, where Fulton Street meets the East River, this architectural feat of glass and robot-built fiber sculpture, designed by German artist Achim Menges and David Rockwell, symbolizes the transformation of the 400-year-old Seaport area and will be at the forefront of robotic architecture.
“The Three Tenors and the Ultimate Pastry Soprano of Culinary Art” will mark the building’s inaugural event in the stunning rooftop pavilion, allowing our guests the opportunity to be the first diners in this unique location, with unparalleled views of the New York Skyline looking out over Brooklyn Bridge and the harbor. What was
once simply a port for ships to come and go is now turning into a cultural anchor for the financial district with a dedicated foodie oasis. The space will hold an IPic theatre, restaurants from star chefs Jean-Georges Vongerichten and David Chang, A Cipriani Hotel and a 40,000 square foot seafood market. Other openings include DITA Eyewear this spring, vegan restaurant Chloe this summer, Italian store 10 Corso Como this fall and an independent bookstore McNally Jackson by the end of the year.
Our event will forever put Pier 17 on the international culinary map as a preeminent New York City destination.