The most powerful love story of all time, Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, comes alive in Verona. This picturesque town is one of the most romantic destinations in Italy with its amazing medieval streets, exclusive operas, the one of a kind Arena and award winning wineries in the valley of Valpolicella.
Valpolicella consists in three gentle valleys rippling with vineyards “val polis cell” means, in fact, “the valley of many cellars “, dotted here and there by historical villas, small typical towns and charming Romanesque churches. Many of the famous italian vineries are located in this valley offering exclusive wine tasting experiences.
- VIP visits and wine tastings at the best producers in Verona & Valpolicella, meet & greet old Noble families representatives and learn about their incredible history
- “Dante Alighieri Wine Experience” Meet & Greet with the descendants of the famous poet hosted by Count Serego Alighieri. A full day between history, art, culture and wine tasting of the finest family’s production
- VIP “Amarone Experience” as special guest of the top producers such as Dal Forno, Quintarelli, Masi, Zyme.
- Your private wine tasting at the most exclusive and unknown locations in Verona, Valpolicella and Lake of Grada
- Private bilingual enologist at your full disposal to assist you during the wine experiences
- VIP tours of the Verona and Lake of Garda region with dedicated stops at selected historical wine makers
- Exclusive Epicurean experiences at the best restaurants with wine parred menus (Michelin starred or finest local chefs)
- Private chef experiences with the most exclusive Chefs (Michelin starred and top professionals)